New Jersey Institute of Technology Moore College of Art & Design
Newark, New Jersey Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Master of Architecture Bachelor of Fine Arts
Other Education / Residencies
• Gulkistan Center for Creativity, Artist-In-Residency. Laugarvatn, Iceland 2017
• Arte Studio Ginestrelle, Artist-In-Residency. Assisi, Italy 2016
• University of the Arts, Certificate in Digital Photography. Philadelphia, PA 2014
• Awamaki – Ollantaytambo, Peru 2014
Documented the impoverished Quechua women weavers living in remote mountains of Peru.
The photographs were used by the non-profit Awamaki, in their marketing materials
and annual report, to illustrate the programs and the women who benefitted from them.
• C.H.A.I. – Darjeeling, India 2012
Documented the women working on tea plantations in Darjeeling, India. The photographs
were used by C.H.A.I. (Community Health and Advancement Initiative), a non-profit under
Mercy Corps, which provides aid to the tea plantation workers and their families.
• Global Language Project - New York, NY 2011
Photographed various fund-raising events and student programs. Global Language Project
provides the opportunity to learn a second language at the elementary school level, in
underserved public schools in the U.S.
• American Red Cross - Princeton, NJ 2010 - 2011
Documented families receiving services from the Red Cross after a disaster; photographed
various fund-raising and awards events.
Awards / Recognitions
- Graduated Valedictorian, Cum Laude - Moore College of Art & Design
- Darjeeling Tea Estate, my exhibit of the tea plantation workers in India was selected
as a "Highlight of 2012" by Social Documentary Network
- Peruvian Weavers, my exhibit of the Quechua women weavers of Peru was selected to honor
women on International Women's Day 2016 by Social Documentary Network
• American Society of Media Photographers