New Jersey Institute of Technology Moore College of Art & Design
Newark, New Jersey Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Master of Architecture Bachelor of Fine Arts
Other Education / Residencies
• Gulkistan Center for Creativity, Artist-In-Residency. Laugarvatn, Iceland 2017
• Arte Studio Ginestrelle, Artist-In-Residency. Assisi, Italy 2016
• University of the Arts, Certificate in Digital Photography. Philadelphia, PA 2014
• Awamaki – Ollantaytambo, Peru 2014
Documented Quechua women weavers in remote mountains of Peru.
Photographs used by non-profit Awamaki, in marketing materials and annual report.
• C.H.A.I. – Darjeeling, India 2012
Documented women working on tea plantations, Darjeeling, India. Photographs
used by C.H.A.I. (Community Health and Advancement Initiative), a non-profit under
• Global Language Project - New York, NY 2011
Photographed fund-raising events and programs.
• American Red Cross - Princeton, NJ 2010 - 2011
Documented families receiving services from Red Cross; photographed
various fund-raising and award events.
Awards / Recognitions
- Valedictorian, Cum Laude - Moore College of Art & Design
- Darjeeling Tea Estate, selected Highlight of 2012, Social Documentary Network
- Peruvian Weavers, featured International Women's Day 2016, Social Documentary Network
- Ezinne U. (2018, Spring). Women Work. ZEKE, 4(1), 50-51.
• American Society of Media Photographers